Hospitals across the country recommended hepatitis C testing for about 7,900 patients last summer after a traveling medical worker was accused of stealing drugs and infecting patients with tainted syringes in New Hampshire. But five months later, nearly half of those...
Respect. Integrity. Courage. Experience.
Month: December 2012
- Injured driver in Epping gasoline tanker crash sues after insurer denies $2 million policy claim
- Man burned by vaping device battery fire sues Salem shop
- Portsmouth lawyer’s suit alleges hotels ignore sex trafficking. Hotels want it tossed.
- Teen in Portsmouth shooting case sues ex-commissioner, partner for emotional distress
- Attorney Rainboth Files Federal Law Suit against Four Hotel Chains