BOSTON — Drug company executives weren’t satisfied with sales for their powerful painkiller, so they devised a plan, prosecutors say: Offer cash to doctors in exchange for prescriptions. Soon, the highly addictive fentanyl spray was flourishing, and executives were...
Respect. Integrity. Courage. Experience.
Month: January 2019
- Injured driver in Epping gasoline tanker crash sues after insurer denies $2 million policy claim
- Man burned by vaping device battery fire sues Salem shop
- Portsmouth lawyer’s suit alleges hotels ignore sex trafficking. Hotels want it tossed.
- Teen in Portsmouth shooting case sues ex-commissioner, partner for emotional distress
- Attorney Rainboth Files Federal Law Suit against Four Hotel Chains