PORTSMOUTH — The near-drowning of Gregorio “Junior” Ortega, in Water Country’s wave pool two years ago, has been cited in a civil suit seeking compensation to Ortega for what are described as “severe and permanent personal injuries” he claims are a result of the water...
Respect. Integrity. Courage. Experience.
Month: February 2016
- Injured driver in Epping gasoline tanker crash sues after insurer denies $2 million policy claim
- Man burned by vaping device battery fire sues Salem shop
- Portsmouth lawyer’s suit alleges hotels ignore sex trafficking. Hotels want it tossed.
- Teen in Portsmouth shooting case sues ex-commissioner, partner for emotional distress
- Attorney Rainboth Files Federal Law Suit against Four Hotel Chains