A Portsmouth lawyer has filed a federal lawsuit against four hotel chains alleging they ignored “the open and obvious presence of sex trafficking on their properties, enjoying the profit from rooms rented for this explicit and apparent purpose instead.” Attorney...
Respect. Integrity. Courage. Experience.
Month: January 2020
- Injured driver in Epping gasoline tanker crash sues after insurer denies $2 million policy claim
- Man burned by vaping device battery fire sues Salem shop
- Portsmouth lawyer’s suit alleges hotels ignore sex trafficking. Hotels want it tossed.
- Teen in Portsmouth shooting case sues ex-commissioner, partner for emotional distress
- Attorney Rainboth Files Federal Law Suit against Four Hotel Chains