A man who claims he suffered serious burns after the battery from his vaping device caught fire in his pocket is now suing the Salem store that sold him the product. Wayne Borden of Methuen, Mass., filed suit last week against Heavenz Smoke and Vape World, alleging...
Respect. Integrity. Courage. Experience.
Month: July 2020
- Injured driver in Epping gasoline tanker crash sues after insurer denies $2 million policy claim
- Man burned by vaping device battery fire sues Salem shop
- Portsmouth lawyer’s suit alleges hotels ignore sex trafficking. Hotels want it tossed.
- Teen in Portsmouth shooting case sues ex-commissioner, partner for emotional distress
- Attorney Rainboth Files Federal Law Suit against Four Hotel Chains