The attorney in charge of a compensation fund for General Motors Co. has connected 19 deaths to a faulty ignition switch, surpassing the 13 fatalities the company acknowledged in the past. Ken Feinberg, the attorney overseeing the independent fund, has received 125...
Respect. Integrity. Courage. Experience.
Month: September 2014
- Injured driver in Epping gasoline tanker crash sues after insurer denies $2 million policy claim
- Man burned by vaping device battery fire sues Salem shop
- Portsmouth lawyer’s suit alleges hotels ignore sex trafficking. Hotels want it tossed.
- Teen in Portsmouth shooting case sues ex-commissioner, partner for emotional distress
- Attorney Rainboth Files Federal Law Suit against Four Hotel Chains