By Jason Schreiber Union Leader Correspondent Feb 5, 2021 Updated Feb 5, 2021 The driver of a gasoline tanker that overturned in Epping when he was allegedly struck by a distracted driver is suing the transportation company’s insurer after it refused to pay him a...
Respect. Integrity. Courage. Experience.
Month: February 2021
- Injured driver in Epping gasoline tanker crash sues after insurer denies $2 million policy claim
- Man burned by vaping device battery fire sues Salem shop
- Portsmouth lawyer’s suit alleges hotels ignore sex trafficking. Hotels want it tossed.
- Teen in Portsmouth shooting case sues ex-commissioner, partner for emotional distress
- Attorney Rainboth Files Federal Law Suit against Four Hotel Chains